Translation Services For Your Written Communications
At ITS we only recruit the best. At the core of translation quality are the qualifications of the professionals whose services are utilized. We engage over 70 language professionals in the translations department on a per-project basis. We utilize language experts that are Certified Members-in-Good-Standing with their respective professional associations. These associations include the Society of Translators and Interpreters of BC (STIBC) and other provincial Canadian Translators, Terminologists and Interpreters Council (CTTIC) provincial affiliates. Certified translators complete all legal documents requiring a translator's professional seal.
All translations go through a quality control process that safeguards the quality and integrity of the product. Our translators work with other language professionals to ensure accuracy and professional quality documents are produced: proofreaders, editors, designers and layout specialists are a part of the team. ITS translation teams include an accredited translator whenever possible, as either the translator or as proof-reader.
At ITS we work closely with our clients to ensure clear communications about the translation project management process and the choices of different proofreading and vetting options and deadlines.
Why Choose Us?
- Rush and regular services
- Over 70 professional translators and translating teams
- Variety of document outputs — including electronic or hard-copy
- Desktop publishing and typesetting services
- Focus group testing for cultural and linguistic suitability
- All documents are electronically stored and secured on internal servers, and permanently destroyed safely and securely as requested.
- On-site translations - if sensitive documents require translating we can have our translators complete the translations directly at our office location.
Security for Sensitive Materials
We utilize a special security protocol for translation of highly sensitive materials. Reliability cleared, contracted translators work on-site in our translation lab to prepare translation of those highly confidential materials. The material provided to us never leaves our secure offices and is not sent electronically to any other sources but the client who requests it and only as a secure transmission. Most of the time we utilize secure courier services to have completed translations delivered to our clients.
The following are a few examples of the written material we translate.
- Financial Reports
- Technical manuals
- Victim impact statements
- Police Interviews
- Personal letters and documents
- Presentations and Brochures
- Documents to support applications for immigration and permanent residence in Canada
At ITS we can output completed documents in a diversity of formats both in hard copy and/or electronically:
- Microsoft Word (Windows Prof. 7 & 10)
- MS Power Point
- Adobe Acrobat PDF (XI
- Web-ready file sizes
- Full Adobe Creative Suite inc. InDesign / Photoshop / Illustrator